Solvay is willing to be not only a responsible employer but also a responsible local and global actor, taking all stakeholders on board.
Trying to establish a permanent dialogue with all stakeholders is key for an industrial company aiming at a long-term business success
- Politics and Society: The Group engages in a permanent dialogue and a long-term partnership with public authorities and other relevant stakeholders..
- Personnel: The personnel is a key stakeholder of Solvay's sustainability strategy.
- Local communities: The Group’s ability to foster long-term relationships with its neighbouring communities is key to the success of its operations.
In terms of philanthropy and sponsoring at corporate level, the main axes Solvay supports and invests in are:
- Scientific research
- Education and training in science and technology
- Humanitarian and development actions