Abex® 2535 & Abex® 2545
Non ionic surfactants for particle size control and stabilization
Abex® 2535 & 2545, outstanding stability
Abex® 2535 & 2545 are specialty surfactants used in emulsion polymerization for particle size control and stabilization. Abex® 2535 & 2545 are APE (alkyl phenol ethoxylate) free, non-ionic surfactant that can be used in all acrylic, styrene acrylic and vinyl acrylic polymer systems as a sole or co-emulsifierr.
- Architectual Coatings
- Industrial Coatings
- APE free stabilizers
- User friendly - easy to handle
- Excellent chemical stability
- Commonly post added
Abex® 2535 & 2545 benefits
- Mechanical stability improvement
- Calcium Stability improvement
- Freeze thaw stability improvement
- Performances less affected by pH variations
- Pre-monomer emulsion stability
- Grit formation reduction
Abex® 2535 can be used during the polymerization or as a post-additive. The normal usage level is 0.5-3.0% (BOTM).
Abex® 2545 can be used during the polymerization or as a post-additive. The normal usage level is 0.5-3.0% (BOTM).