Diofan® PVDC: Fulfills Expectations
Solvay’s range of Diofan® PVDC barrier polymers fulfills the most highly specialized expectations of coatings manufacturers searching for sustainable solutions with unrivaled levels of performance. We offer innovative solutions to help our customers meet difficult challenges in a wide range of markets and coating applications. Our technical specialists are available to work with you to find the right material and give you the support you need to succeed.
Exceptional Barrier Properties Kept also in Humid Environments
Diofan® PVDC coatings provide an excellent barrier to both oxygen and water vapor, while most other barrier polymers offer protection from just one or the other.
The protection is practically unaffected by the humidity exposure of the packaging.
Excellent Transparency and Sealability
Good Combination of Properties for Corrosion Protection Solutions
- Outstanding barrier properties vs. oxygen and water vapor
- Excellent adhesion to a broad variety of metal substrates including DTM
- Ability to be used as a single protective coating and a top coat
- Flame-retardant properties due to the copolymer composition
- Easy processability (formulation and application)
- 1 K “one” component film formation
- Compliance with international regulatory requirements, also for food and drinking water contact
- Competitive advantages for environmentally friendly, cost-efficient coating systems
- Freedom from plasticizers and any alkylphenol ethoxylates (APE)
Find Diofan® PVDC grades, technical data sheets, SDS and more
Find Diofan® PVDC products by chemistry, market, application, etc.