Series of native, cationic and hydroxypropyl-modified natural guar polymers provide hair & body care formulators
Natural Guar based conditioning polymer
Guar gum is a natural polysaccharide extracted from seeds of guar beans. The exceptional properties of this guar gum, a renewable plant based source form the basis of Jaguar® C162, a conditioning marvel for skin and hair.
Jaguar® C162 is a conditioning polymer that is best suited for formulating shower gels for soft skin and care and repair shampoos. Being substantive to skin, it is capable of providing rich creamy foam and enhancing skin feel. It boosts active delivery and is suitable for transparent formulations.
- Vegetable derived natural ingredients for personal care formulation
- Hair Repair and Conditioning
- Skin Care
Jaguar® C162, consumer & formulator benefits
- Smooth hair and soft skin feel
- Improved deposition on bleached hair
- More balanced deposition between virgin and damaged areas of hair
- Wet and dry conditioning
- Rich and creamy foam
- Eco-friendly profile
- Suitable for transparent formulations