Naturally-derived polymers for hair and skin care formulations
The generalist of the cationic guars
Jaguar® Excel is a unique bio-based conditioning polymer ideal for transparent formulations. It is optimized to deliver effective wet and dry conditioning to normal and slightly damaged hair with no build-up. Thanks to its excellent compatibility with anionic and amphoteric surfactants, it delivers stable and high foam volume contributing to a more pleasurable sensorial experience.
What consumer needs does it answer?
- Naturally-derived and COSMOS certified ingredient for personal care formulations
- High-performance conditioner for targeted hair types at both wet and dry stages
- Optimal sensory experience with a stable and high foam
Jaguar® Excel conditioner for slightly damaged hair and baby hair
What are the main attributes of Jaguar® Excel?
- Ideal for transparent and clear formulations, also offering clarity in sulfate-free systems
- Optimized wet and dry conditioning for normal to slightly damaged hair
- Stable and high foam for a more pleasurable experience
- Can be associated with Mackaderm® LIA to address the damaged hair types
Jaguar® Excel, a naturally derived conditioning polymer
It is not suitable for formulations where biodegradability or non-ecotoxicity is required.
Alkamuls® PEG-16 CO
A new versatile solubilizer, developed to be efficient by itself and with different types of natural oils
A 100% vegetable origin and COSMOS-certified solution to best address consumer needs