Series of native, cationic and hydroxypropyl-modified natural guar polymers provide hair & body care formulators
Jaguar® Excel - “The Generalist” of cationic guars!
What consumer needs does it answer?
- Naturally derived and COSMOS certified ingredients for personal care formulation
- High performance conditioner for targeted hair types at both wet and dry stages
- Optimal sensory experience with a stable and high foam
Jaguar® Excel conditioner for slightly damaged hair and baby hair
A unique bio-based conditioning polymer ideal for transparent formulations, optimized to deliver effective wet and dry conditioning to normal and slightly damaged hair with no build-up. Thanks to its good compatibility with anionic and amphoteric surfactants, it delivers stable and high foam volume contributing to more pleasurable sensorial experience.
What are the main attributes of Jaguar® Excel?
- Ideal for transparent and clear formulations, also offering clarity in sulfate-free systems
- Optimized wet and dry conditioning to normal to slightly damaged hair
- Stable and high foam for a more pleasurable experience
- Boosting the performance of Jaguar® Excel with Mackaderm® LIA to address damaged hair types
Jaguar® Excel - A Naturally Derived Conditioning Polymers
Shampoos & Rinses , Baby Formulation
This is not suitable for formulations where biodegradability or non-ecoxicity are required.
Alkamuls® PEG-16 CO
A new versatile solubilizer, developed to be efficient by itself and with different types of natural oils
A 100% vegetable origin and COSMOS-certified solution to best address consumer needs