Soil Release Polymers to boost liquid laundry and keep your fabric colors bright
Repel-O-Tex® CRYSTAL is a high performance additive designed for liquid detergents and can be used to formulate crystal clear and concentrated products. Repel-O-Tex® CRYSTAL technology provides fiber protection that allows soil release, wash after wash. Repel-O-Tex® CRYSTAL makes it easier to remove tough stains, while maintaining fabric color and whiteness.
Repel-O-Tex® CRYSTAL can be post-added into new or existing consumer and industrial liquid laundry formulations. Solvay's newest soil-release polymer is effective on a wide range of synthetic fibers and cotton blends, delivering unmatched effectiveness in stain removal and fiber protection. Repel-O-Tex® CRYSTAL boosts cleaning properties to aid in the removal of tough stains such as tomato, mud and grass.
- The use of soil-release polymers enables the formulation of laundry detergents that meet consumers’ demand for more sustainable and cost-effective detergents. Repel-O-Tex® polymers, especially CRYSTAL, allow formulators to create highly concentrated detergents with reduced surfactant concentrations and improved cold wash efficiency. This reduces both the chemicals and energy used per wash.
- Repel-O-Tex® products are not only additives for improved benefits in premium laundry detergents but is also a cost-efficient way to maintain primary detergency and add soil release.
- Increased performance wash after wash
- High efficiency on tough stains (mud, grass, Dirty Motor Oil, make-up)
- Whites stay white!
- Bright colors!
- More washes with less chemicals
- Cold wash performance
- Effective even at low dosage