Rheomer® AB 25T
Innovative rheological agent for skin cleansing solutions with low-to-medium surfactant!
Rheomer® AB 25T is the hydrophobically-modified alkali-swellable emulsion (HASE) polymer for personal care formulations designed to provide efficient thickening and good suspension properties for a mild and caring cleansing thanks to a low to medium surfactant chassis content. With Rheomer® AB 25T, formulators bring the sought textures and additional functionalities which drive consumer preferences and making the whole sensorial experience more pleasurable.
From high viscosity to clear solution...
...With desired suspensions
They yield point of a formulation in typically recognized as a measure of the ability of a composition to effectively suspend particles. Dispersed particles will remain suspended if the yield value is sufficient to overcome the effect of gravity or buoyancy on these particles. With Rheomer® AB 25T, yield stress > 1 Pa which is typically sufficient to suspend most particles is very easily obtained. With Rheomer® AB 25T, the lower the surfactant content, the higher the yield stress.
- At pH =6.5, the lower surfactant content, the higher the yield stress
- 1.00(highlighted on this graph in yellow) is the minimum yield stress needed for sufficient suspending powder
And enriched senses
- Rich foam with whiteness & elasticity
- Pleasant cushiony in-use feel
- Easy-to-use liquid form
- Enhanced flash-foam & foam volume: high foam richness, whiteness & elasticity
- Superior clarity pH > 6.3 with a high tolerance to salt
- High thickening efficiency in both sulfate-based and sulfate-free surfactant systems
- Good suspension properties in low to medium surfactant level [6 – 13%]
- Emulsifies and stabilizes oils at low pH
Liquid Hand Soaps
- Facial Washes
- Conditioning Shampoos
- Baby Formulations