Enhance the performance of your waterborne coatings with our extensive portfolio of high performance additives
Rhodoline® 3000 Series
Rhodoline® 3000 Series are APE free wetting and dispersing agents for low and zero VOC colorants for coatings and inks
Rhodoline® 3000 Series is specifically designed for water-based pigment dispersions and is effective in the dispersion of difficult-to-disperse carbon black pigments and organic pigments used in Architectural, Industrial and Ink applications. These new high performance dispersants can be used to formulate coatings that are compliant with sustainability protocols.
Rhodoline® 3000 Series additives are unique hydrophobes that feature strong adsorption for increased colloidal stability. These versatile products can be utilized across wide range of HLB organic pigments.
Features & benefits
- Low VOC
- Effective dispersants for colorants
- Dispersants for low to high HLB range organic pigments (colors and carbon black pigments)
- Improved dispersion efficiency
- Exceptional color strength development
- High pigment loading at low viscosity
- Improved stability and gloss
- Architectural coatings
- Industrial coatings
- Automotive coatings