Enhance the performance of your waterborne coatings with our extensive portfolio of high performance additives
Rhodoline® DF Series
Defoamer additives for preventing foam formation
Rhodoline® DF Series of specialty additives is a broad range of defoamers for coatings applications. Rhodoline® DF defoamers offer an eco-friendly solution for formulating low-to-zero VOC coatings.
Rhodoline® DF Series additives are suitable for waterborne architectural coatings, latex systems, inks, adhesives and pigment dispersions.
What is foam?
- Foam is a substance formed by trapped pockets of gas in liquid, separated from each other by thin films called lamella.
- Foam is generated throungh piping/drumming, grinding/letdown and mixing
What are some consequences of foam?
- Foaming causes surface defects on coatings
- Foaming affects the paint's aesthetic appeal
- Air bubbles cause defects that make the paint more susceptible to cracking and peeling
Rhodoline® DF Series applications
- Low-to high-PVC architectural coatings
- Waterborne latex processing
- Elastic texture coatings
- Water based inks
Rhodoline® DF Series features
- High-defoaming efficiency
- Good anti-foam persistency
- Quick foam knock-down
- Great compatibility in different paint/latex system
- Low viscosity
Rhodoline® DF product catalogue
Architectural and Semi-industrial Coatings
Raw Material for construction
Industrial Road Signs Wood
|Rhodoline® DF 681F||Rhodoline® DF 691||Rhodoline® DF 691||Rhodoline® DF 6002||Rhodoline® DF 5800C||Rhodoline® DF 691|
|Rhodoline® DF 5800C||Rhodoline® DF 681F||Rhodoline® DF 5800C||Rhodoline® DF 4226||Rhodoline® DF 681F||Rhodoline® DF 6002|
|Rhodoline® DF 6002||Rhodoline®
|Rhodoline® DF 681F||Rhodoline® DF 4226||Rhodoline® DF 4226|
|Rhodoline® DF 6008||Rhodoline® DF 642M||Rhodoline® DF 642NI|
|Rhodoline® DF 962Z||Rhodoline® DF 962Z|
|Rhodoline® DF 1301||Rhodoline® DF 642M|