60 years of performance: TECHNYL® is stronger than ever
Technyl® One is a new polymer technology patented by Solvay that effectively yields high temperature performance while offering distinct advantages to avoid tool corrosion and increase processing stability.
Main benefits for customers
- Market-leading electrical performance
- Performance processing even at low temperatures
- Low corrosion for tools and injection equipment
- Yellow card available with the highest RTI rating at 150°C, at 0.4mm wall thickness
- High fire rating class: UL94 at 0.4mm, 600V CTI, GWFI 960°C at 0.8mm
- 30% higher dimensional stability than standard polyamide due to significantly enhanced moisture resistance
- Excellent surface aspect, even for 50% glass fiber reinforced materials
- Specific color tailoring upon request
Electrical protection devices requiring product miniaturization and multi-functionality such as high-range miniature circuit breakers (MCB), model case circuit breakers (MCCB), contactors, and all applications that require high electrical performance.