Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
We bond with customers and partners to address today and tomorrow’s megatrends. As a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions, Solvay brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment, to solve critical industrial, social and environmental challenges. You can count on our innovative solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner and more sustainable future.
This position is in the Order-to-Cash Local Office located in Bangkok. The Credit Analyst is responsible to manage
the risk and define the customer credit strategy for the customers. He/She is the subject matter expert on
customer credit, by mediating between business objectives, risk of default and the financial principles of the
group. He/she will work closely with the GBUs and customers.
● Evaluate the customer credit risk. Establish the financial analysis of clients, determine credit limits and
manage modes of payment methods
● Highlight customer credit issues (DSO and risk allocation) to the sales teams, keep track of the overdues
and communicate about the impact of the customer cash flow.
● Orders management - To review blocked sales orders and to determine the next course of action
● Management of Solvay cash and work with the Service Center to ensure that the pre-chasing, dunning
and other collection activities are carried out
● Work with the legal department on litigation matters and actions to be taken for bad debts
● Determine the provisions and losses on the portfolio in accordance with Solvay’s credit policy
● Provide the publication of charts on client risks and monthly reporting of performance cash
● Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
● More than 3 years’ experience in Credit Analysis
● Experience in evaluating credit data and financial statements of the customers
● International exposure in a MNC preferred
● Strong command of verbal and written skills in English and Thai. Chinese language skills will be an
● Knowledge of SAP preferred
● Open-minded with good interpersonal skills
● Strong level of initiative, well organised and ability to work under pressure
● Some traveling required (10%)
● Good analytical skills
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.