Field Services Coordinator - Various USA Locations
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Click on the links to read "The EEO is the Law" poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster Supplement.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
Solvay is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Provide planning, supply chain and logistical support of well-site activity
- Work with operations and sales to effectively supply product to customers
- Ensure full compliance with Solvay and D.O.T. transportation guidelines
- Manage and coordinate new and existing equipment
- Keep an accurate and up-to-date outgoing and incoming log for all deliveries
- Review delivery checklists and schedule needed equipment repairs while properly updating logs
- Detailed understanding of shipping documentation and the ability to review them
- Oversee prompt inventory reconciliation to ensure timeliness of customer invoices
- Troubleshoot and coordinate repairs on technology hardware
- Provide logistics backup where needed within other facilities
- Available to support plant activities by working weekends or holidays when required
- Ability to support a high volumes of calls and emails
- Comply with all Solvay safety rules and company policies, including Solvay Life Saving Rules
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- HS degree
- 3+ years in distribution or warehouse management - prior oil field experience preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven innovator
- Good personal management skills such as organized work, and scheduling
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well with all levels
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.