Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Click on the links to read "The EEO is the Law" poster and the “EEO is the Law” poster Supplement.
We will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
Solvay is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Work closely with others in problem solving; including Operations, Maintenance, Reliability, Quality, and HSE Functions.
- Provides technical support to operations and maintenance for equipment inspection, repair, replacement, and/or return to service activities.
- Works collaboratively with maintenance craftsmen, engineers, and vendors to suggest and implement technical improvements or new technology to improve repair quality, reduce repair durations.
- Delivers continuous improvement of maintenance procedures and practices.
- Develop and update maintenance plans.
- Develop technical documentation for plant and equipment.
- Collect, review and record information regarding performance of plant and equipment.
- Identify, scope, and execute small capital projects associated with improving plant reliability. Recommend and specify capital needs.
- Maintains and analyzes facility maintenance metrics (e.g. mean downtime for equipment, MTTR, MTBM) to optimize timely repairs.
- Investigates and documents critical and/or recurrent equipment failures using root cause analysis techniques.
- Participate in project design, specification, and commissioning to deliver the targeted reliability and maintainability of new and modified assets .
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5-years of experience in an industrial, production environment with 2+ years in maintenance or reliability.
- OSHA PSM experience preferred.
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.