1. Responsible for writing equipment maintenance, checklist, check Technique process and supervision and execution abide by company equipment management rules
3. Responsible for equipment design, type selection, installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance, transformation, updated and scrap, ect.
4. To organize the establishment and improvement of basic technical data of equipment and the establishment of technical files.
5. Drawing equipment plan, layout and pipe layout, non – standard parts process drawing abide by international and national general standards.
6. Responsible for regular inspection and evaluation of equipment, eliminating equipment defects and hidden dangers, improving equipment level.
7. Management of special equipment and pressure vessels
Bachelor degree with Major in chemical machinary/ chemical industry and relatives.
Minimum of 1-2 years relative experience, working experience in Chemical maintenance will be preferred. Excellent new graduate with bachelor degree in related major will also be OK.
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.