QC Technical Engineer
1. Management of laboratory analytical instruments, including maintenance, daily calibration and supervision
2. Validation and training of new product introduction methods (including raw materials and process control);
3. Improvement and validation of laboratory test methods;
4. Experimental operation, investigation and data analysis of exceeding standard data;5. Inspection of workshop laboratories.
• 1. Master's degree, major in chemical analysis, applied chemistry and chemistry related majors, major in chemical analysis is preferred. One to two years of analytical work experience, solid basic skills;
• 2. Be able to use English proficiently and have certain oral communication skills;
1. Proficiency in using analytical instruments such as GC\LC\IC\automatic titrator;
2. Proficiency in using relevant office and analysis software, such as regular OFFICE\MINITAB software;3. Good communication skills, able to bear hardships and stand hard work.
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.