The candidate must have a specific Knowledge of laws and regulations: (D.Lgs 81/08, D.Lgs 105/2015, D.Lgs 152/2006, Regolamento 1272/2008/CE (CLP Classification, Labelling and Packaging), Regolamento Reach (CE) n. 1907/2006 ), the position reports directly to the QC/HSE Manager (RSPP) and to the site Manager for Quality Assurance side , will take the ASPP role , supporting them in all activities and with a specific focus on the following subject:
- Laboratory management, improvement process, reduction of number of analisys, quality product improvement, cycle time reduction
- HSE: -
- as ASPP (role), Training module in compliance to the agreement Stato Regioni del 07/07/2016
- Certification OHSAS 18001 e ISO14001
- Support in the regulatory coordination and compliance management process
- Training of workers on hygien, safety and environment risks.
- Supporting the Management of Change process.
- Collaboration with the site fisician.
- Application of D.Lgs. n. 105/2015 (Seveso ter).
- Internal Emergency plan application and up-dating.
- Internal and external HSE audits documents management.
- Risk evaluations activities ex. D.Lgs 81/08.
- Management of leading and lagging indicators in accordance with the HSE Policy.
- Environmental monitoring plan application.
- Emergency duty
- The candidate ensures in autonomy the Quality Assurance management process and report directly to the Site Manager
- ISO 9001, FAMI-QS management system certification.
- Management of custumers claims.
- Site Sustainable Program correspondent (Solway Way )o Requests and contacts with customers
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.