Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
We bond with customers and partners to address today and tomorrow’s megatrends. As a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions, Solvay brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment, to solve critical industrial, social and environmental challenges. You can count on our innovative solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner and more sustainable future.
To assist Manager Quality to run QC lab in routine manner following all HSE and QMS related
• Report any abnormalities to HOD, HSE department or Plant Manager as deem fit for that occasion
• Report quality deviation to daily report
• Report HSE observation / BBS is standard format
• Maintain QC related ISO 9000 documents
• Timely and smooth release of COA. To check all COA and make correction if required
• To maintain high level of HSE standard in QC lab
• Take full rsponsibility of ETP sampling and its analysis. Analysis to be reprted to all concerned persons
• Responsible for all HSE related analysis as required by HSE department
• Responsible for SPC studies
• Maintain all records required to follow special specifications of customers
• Take part in OOS (Out of specification), Root cause analysis, CAPA and assist Manager Quality
Control & Technology
• Maintain good IR in laboratory.
• Also to follow GMP guidelines as & when required/ as per SOP
• To Maintain documents & follow guidline as per ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
• Education Level: M.Sc
• Minimum Working Experience: 3years
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.