● Executing effective experimentation involving formulation development in the area of agrochemicals (crop protection, tank mix and fertilizers). Along with formulation development, the work also involves monitoring formulation stability and measurement of physical properties of formulations
● Ensuring proper housekeeping of the laboratory while maintaining Solvay's safety requirements and procedures in the laboratory
- Working with multidisciplinary teams (technology, synthesis, material science, analytical characterization), to troubleshoot and help develop new formulations
- Handling of basic analytical equipment for characterization of formulations
- Communicating results through effective written documentation and oral presentations
- Being able to work with minimum supervision. Should be able to plan day-to-day activities and lead small projects
- Assisting in building global technical data for Solvay’s products and systematic records of experiment results in an electronic format
● Managing purchase and calibration of laboratory equipment, consumables as well as sourcing of raw materials
● Showing multitasking skills, commitment and passion to deliver on agreed goals
● Minimum post graduate degree in agrochemicals/pesticide chemistry/chemistry or similar discipline from an accredited college or university
● Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an R&D lab setup
● Good oral and written English skills.
● Basic knowledge of surfactants, pesticide formulation chemistries, different formats of pesticide formulations is a plus
● Good experience in use of MS office, lab data handling, analyses, interpretation and communicating in a presentable format
● Be a good team player, have good work ethics as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.