Treasury Accounting Representative
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
We bond with customers and partners to address today and tomorrow’s megatrends. As a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions, Solvay brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment, to solve critical industrial, social and environmental challenges. You can count on our innovative solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner and more sustainable future.
We are looking for a collaborative talent to join a multicultural and team-oriented environment in Treasury Accounting Team.
We count on you for:
- Perform accounting operations on a timely basis, according to defined procedures, respecting quality and compliance, performing day-to-day and month-end closing operations, within the different domains of Finance operations
- Treasury accounting & Cash management
- Financial Accounting
- Analyze and Reconcile Accounts
- Reporting preparation for Consolidation
- Ensure internal controls on a timely basis
You can count on us for:
- Deliver initial training
- Provide grow opportunities
You will bring:
- Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics area or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an Accounting, Treasury, or Finance environment
- Fluency in English
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, critical thinking, accountability, problem-solving mindset, and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
- SAP knowledge
- Quantum experience is an added value
- Strong and stable excel knowledge
You will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
16, or more, weeks of maternity/paternity and co-parenting leave, according to local regulations.
- Training platform for all employees
- Free language courses (24 languages available)
- Free well-being sessions (physical and psychological)
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.
You are having trouble applying?
If you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available.