Semicon KAM EMEA
• Build and maintain strong relationships with current and potential customers (OEMs and Tiers) through proactive communication and regular visits to discuss commercial opportunities in applications including: immersion cooling, assembly/packaging/test components, wafer processing equipment components & high purity materials for cleanroom environments.
• Identify, investigate, and follow up on qualified leads and develop business for potential new customers in key OEM in Semicon markets.
• Act as a key contact point for OEMs and educate them on products, applications, and trends.
•Deliver annual budget & contribution margin targets for territory
•Meet Cash target (overdues, Forecast accuracy) for overall business portfolio, as defined for the GBU by Finance
•Support Credit - Cash collection activities as needed including alignment of payment terms to ensure timely payment
•Provide accurate sales forecasts
•Generate and Update the Account Development Plan (ADP) and the Key Account Plan (KAP) as needed
•Maintain and continuously improve knowledge about products, applications and markets in the industry
• Understand and apply the sales strategy and promote the value proposition for Solvay’s specialty polymer products and execute Market Growth Programs.
• Provide information to Marketing team on market trends and evolutions, including proposals for actions.
• Develop, negotiate, and monitor contracts and pricing for new & existing business opportunities
•Evaluate and propose innovative solutions for customer problems and coordinate with internal resources (R&D, CTD) when needed to meet customer requests/demands and ensure issues are resolved
•Coordinate the review and approval of legal documents (NDAs, Code of Conduct, Supply Agreements) and other compliance documents
•Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other internal resources
• Master's degree in material science, chemistry, engineering or a related technical discipline.
•7+ Years of experience in a commercial/business position in the Semiconductor industry
•Strong familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing process, equipment design and materials requirement
•Knowledge about semiconductor industry and growth drivers is a must
•Ability to educate customers/colleagues both on the technical and commercial side, and communicate/present well in a succinct and compelling way
•Excellent initiative, autonomy and enthusiasm
•Demonstrated track record of successful sales/negotiations, key account management/business development and internal/external relationships at multiple levels within the organization.
•Strong desire both to learn and to share knowledge
•Ability to influence and forge strong relationships with impact at any level in the customer organization or in the GBU
•Experience and ability to work in a global matrix
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.