LANGUAGES
EN | FR | NL
Mag

Participation notification by Solvac SA

According to the Belgian transparency legislation in force (Law of May 2, 2007), SOLVAC SA, located at Rue des Champs Elysées 43 – 1050 Brussels – Belgium, has notified Solvay SA that on March 21, 2018, Solvay Stock Option Management Sprl (SSOM) crossed downwards the statutory declaration threshold of 3% of the existing voting rights emitted by Solvay SA, for a total of 2.989% (2.318% of direct voting rights + 0.67% of other financial instruments), whereby the combined holding by Solvac and SSOM reached 33.70% of the existing voting rights; and on March 22, 2018, SSOM crossed upwards the statutory declaration threshold of 3% of the existing voting rights emitted by Solvay SA, for a total of 3.013% (2.342% of direct voting rights + 0.67% of other financial instruments), whereby the combined holding by Solvac and SSOM reached 33.72% of the existing voting rights.

PARTICIPATION NOTIFICATION BY SOLVAC SA

SOLVAC SA, located at Rue des Champs Elysées 43 – 1050 Brussels – Belgium, has notified Solvay SA that on: March 12, Solvay Stock Option Management Sprl (SSOM) crossed downwards the statutory declaration threshold of 3% of the existing voting rights emitted by Solvay SA, for a total of 2.997% (2.327% of direct voting rights + 0.67% of other financial instruments), whereby the combined holding by Solvac and SSOM reached 33.70% of the existing voting rights; and on March 14, SSOM crossed upwards the statutory declaration threshold of 3% of the existing voting rights emitted by Solvay SA, for a total of 3.007% (2.337% of direct voting rights + 0.67% of other financial instruments), whereby the combined holding by Solvac and SSOM reached 33.71% of the existing voting rights.

Participation notification by Blackrock Inc.

According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) has notified Solvay S.A. that on February 15, 2018 BlackRock Inc. crossed the 5% statutory threshold upwards with 4.41% of the total voting rights and 0.68% of equivalent financial instruments, or a total of 5.09%.

Participation notification by Blackrock Inc.

According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) has notified Solvay S.A. that on February 12, 2018 BlackRock Inc. crossed the 5% statutory threshold upwards with 4.31% of the total voting rights and 0.70% of equivalent financial instruments, or a total of 5.02% & on February 13, 2018 BlackRock Inc. crossed the 5% statutory threshold downwards with 4.27% of the total voting rights and 0.70% of equivalent financial instruments, or a total of 4.96%.

folder