If you hold Solvay shares, you may consider converting them into registered shares
Shareholders opting to list stock as registered shares in Solvay register benefit from the following services:
- Free custody and administration fees
- Dividend automatically paid into the shareholder’s bank account
- Personalized notice of meetings and notice of attendance to the Annual General Meeting automatically sent
- Dividend report sent with all the useful information to follow the payments
- Press releases or financial publications sent via email
More information on Solvay shares can be found in the "how to become a shareholder of Solvay"