High Performance Polishing Powders
To meet customer specific polishing needs and application conditions, Solvay offers a range of high performance polishing powders under the Cerox® trade name.
Thanks to the strength of its Research and Innovation teams, and its expertise in Rare Earths, Solvay has developed separated rare earth polishing products with tightly-controlled composition, together with specifically designed morphology and characteristics.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent polishing productivity and surface quality
- Flexible use : can be used with a variety of glass types, pads and machines
- Extended slurry lifetime
Optical and Precision Applications : mass production lenses and semi-finished lenses, precision optics, camera lenses and filters, ...
- For Precision Optics, also discover Opaline®
- Flat Glass, polishing wheels and crystal : Jewelry, mirrors, architectural glass, decorative pieces, ...
- LCD Glass, GHD an Photomasks : mobile screens and touchpads, LCD panels, glass hard Disks, Photomasks, ...