The highest quality sodium carbonate
Solvay has developed an innovative sodium carbonate, suitable for use as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API). Iph sodium carbonate is manufactured under GMP-conditions and also supported by CEP documentation to ensure security of supply and high level of service.
It can also be used as food additive E500i and fulfills all purity and hygiene requirements of food legislation as described in the Food Chemicals Codex 8th Edition and the European Commissions Directive 2008/84/EC.
- High quality standards: our product is manufactured under GMP conditions (ICH_Q7 or Eudralex vol 4, part II)
- An outstanding packaging (required according to Eur. Ph.) which allows the material to receive a re-test date of 2 years
- Additional services offered to our customers to simplify their marketing authorization process, as CEP certificate (Certificate of Suitability) and DMF (Drug Master File)
- A complete traceability along the manufacturing chain: a batch number enables the product to be tracked throughout the entire production process
- A consistent quality thanks to a complete process control throughout the manufacturing chain
- A high level of innovation thanks to a dedicated research and technology center
- Active Ingredient (API)
- Desiccant in effervescent formulations
- Buffer in energy drinks
- Moisture retention agent in food formulation