High performance thermal stabilizer for PVC applications
This low thermal stability has been attributed to the presence of thermally labile structures, resulting from the polymerization mechanism. Non-toxic stabilizers such as barium/zinc or calcium/zinc have been developed to replace toxic lead but are not efficient enough on their own to prevent the degradation.
Rhodiastab® must be adding to enhance PVC stability properties in Ba/Zn or Ca/Zn systems.
Features & benefits
- Color preserved throughout the processing
- Long term color stability
- Eco-friendly lead-free PVC heat stabilizer
- Available in both powder and liquid form for easy processing
- Wide range of applications
- Outdoor & Indoor (rigid PVC)
- Pipes & Fitting
- Sheets & films
- Wall & floor covering