The Vanillin reference in the Food industry
Vanilla is one of the best universal tastes, reminiscent of childhood while remaining trendy. Vanillin is at the heart of the vanilla taste as its main organoleptic component.
Built on an historical expertise, Solvay's vanillin, Rhovanil®, is the market reference for the whole Food industry thanks to its numerous properties, its sweet and creamy scent of vanilla and its industrial know-how.
Rhovanil® range is the sole vanillin on the market obtained by a fully mastered manufacturing chain in a single site from raw materials to vanillin.
Features & benefits
- Sweet, creamy scent of vanilla
- The highest Food Safety standards (produced in FSSC 22000 certified manufacturing plants)
- A complete traceability and security of supply (3 sisters production units)
- A consistent quality thanks to a complete process control throughout the manufacturing chain
- A clean and sustainable manufacturing chain
- The best-in-class technology
- Halal and Kosher certifications
- Outstanding properties: highest purity levelon the market, consistent physico-chemical and organoleptic properties, excellent solubility
As the main organoleptic profile as that of vanilla, Rhovanil® can be used in food products such as:
- Pastry / baking
- Soft drinks
- Sugars containing vanilla, etc.