Electro Active Polymers
Solvene® EAP is a family of ferroelectric polymers and ferrorelaxor polymers which combines excellent electro mechanical properties with easy processing.
- Solvene® 200, solvene® 250 and solvene® 300 P(VDF-TrFE) copolymers are inherently piezo-, pyro- and ferroelectric, enabling applications such as printed memories, sensors, actuators, loudspeaker, acoustic transducers, energy harvesting devices.
- Solvene® T P(VDF-TrFE-CTFE) terpolymer is a ferrorelaxor polymer which has a high dielectric constant. It is ideal for high strain actuators with low applied voltages.
- Solvene® T XL in PGMEA, crosslinkable high dielectric constant grade for multilayer, high speed deposition.
- d33 > = –22pC/N
- Curie Temperature: up to 133 °C
Solvene® T terpolymers:
- Dielectric constant k @1 KHz, 23 °C, > 45
- Breakdown voltage > 300 V/µm
Solvene® T XL in PGMEA
- Transparent and colorless after XL
- Dielectric constant KR1 KHz, 23 °C, ≃ 12-16
- Flexible and printablwe
Solvene® materials can be processed by applying various techniques, from classic extrusion to different printing techniques on various substrates which include flexible plastic films or paper.
Solvene® polymers are available in powder form or as ready-to-process formulations.
|solvene® 200||solvene® 250||solvene® 300||solvene® T|
|Melting point [°C]||145||146||145||115|
|Curie peak [°C]||133||116||103||16|
|d33 at 110Hz [pC/N]||–25||–24||–22||n.a.|