CYCOM® 950 is a 250?F - 300?F (121?C - 149?C) curing epoxy resin with 220?F (104?C) dry service capability. It can be impregnated via hot melt or solution techniques on all available fibers and fabrics. CYCOM® 950 is formulated for shrink tape processing, but it has been successfully processed by autoclave, press molding, and vacuum bagging. Unidirectional tape and woven fabric impregnated with CYCOM® 950 resin will retain excellent tack and drape for at least 10 days at 72?F (22?C).
Typical applications for CYCOM® 950 include use in tubular structures such as fishing rods, golf shafts, and bike components.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a broad range of fibers and forms including tape, fabric, and roving
- 220?F (104?C) dry and 180?F (82?C) wet service temperatures
- Low flow
- Laminate and sandwich panel usage
- Multiprocessing capable: shrink tape, autoclave, press mold, and vacuum bag
Global Business UnitComposite Materials
|Chemical category||Chemical family||Chemical product|
Region of commercial availability
- Asia / Pacific
- Europe / Middle East / Africa
- North America
- Latin America