L-212 is a 250?F – 300?F (121?C – 149?C) curing, high impact strength, toughened epoxy resin system. L-212 is available as a unidirectional cross-plied carbon fiber prepreg with an epoxy resin matrix. The system has adhesive film for core side bonding and a fiberglass scrim outer covering.
Typical applications for L-212 include floor panel facings, auto racing panelling and components, aircraft detail part lay-up, mobile launcher panels, and bicycle wheel fairings.
Features and Benefits
- Superior mechanical properties compared to composites of woven prepreg
- Pre-plied material reduces assembly labor
- Reduced cost relative to woven prepregs
- Improved strength and stiffness to weight ratios
Global Business UnitComposite Materials
|Chemical category||Chemical family||Chemical product|
Region of commercial availability
- Asia / Pacific
- Europe / Middle East / Africa
- North America
- Latin America