The adoption of plastics is accelerating at an unprecedented rate due to a number of factors. At an institutional level, government-sanctioned requirements to reduce CO2 emissions are driving the trend toward vehicle lightweighting. Within the plastics industry and the end markets it serves, companies are looking to optimize cost while maintaining or improving product performance and production output.
Light stabilizers play an important role in helping plastics become an increasingly viable replacement to other materials in more markets for ever-changing applications needs.
CYASORB® CYXTRA® is Solvay’s next-generation light stabilizer platform. While many stabilizers commercially available today offer some level of plastic protection, Solvay’s advanced CYASORB® CYXTRA® platform takes protection a step further by delivering an optimal balance of processing and cost efficiencies with a high degree of performance durability.
CYASORB® CYXTRA® stabilization technology is compliant with REACH and other major regulations, is safe and easy to use, and can be utilized with existing plastic production processes.
CYASORB® CYXTRA® V9900 stabilizer enables TPOs and reinforced plastics to meet government mandates for increased fuel economy and reduced CO2 emissions. The product exhibits high UV stabilizing performance and provides lower “cost-to-stabilize” benefits when compared to other commercial UV stabilizers.
Main benefits :
- Exceeds key automotive requirements for automotive interior and exterior parts such as low VOC emissions, low fogging, low odor for an improved interior cabin environment, and no migration or interference with paint adhesion
- Provides superior color and gloss stabilization in automotive TPO
- Manufactured with CYFLOWTM technology, which prevents product lumping and agglomeration during processing
- Offers excellent storage stability
- Asia / Pacific
- Europe / Middle East / Africa
- North America
- Latin America