Increasing demand for composite solutions to primary structure applications requires aerospace manufacturers to seek cost-effective solutions. Resin infusion offers many benefits; however, only a few high-performance, injectable resin systems are suitable for primary structure applications exist.
Solvay's PRISM® resin infusion product portfolio represents a step forward in resin infusion capability, delivering primary structure level performance without limitation in reinforcement or processing type. With PRISM® manufacturers no longer face trade-offs between performance and processing they are able to achieve.
- Offers solutions to geometrically complex parts.
- Meets aerospace performance requirements for primary structure applications.
- Works with a broad range of textiles – woven or non-crimp fabrics, braids, etc. – enabling manufacturing flexibility and design/weight optimization.
- Supports out-of-autoclave processing to lower capital, tooling and manufacturing costs.
- Asia / Pacific
- Europe / Middle East / Africa
- North America
- Latin America