Innovative rheological control polymer for personal cleansing solutions
Rheomer® 33T is a rheology control polymer that can be used by formulators to prepare personal cleansing formulations of a diverse and wide variety of innovative textures.
Rheomer® 33T is a new hydrophobically-modified alkali-swellable emulsion -HASE- polymer for personal cleansing solutions. It is designed to provide efficient thickening, shear-thinning rheology and good suspension properties in low-to-medium surfactant systems.
- High thickening efficiency in both sulfate-based and sulfate-free surfactant systems
- Good suspension properties in low-to-medium surfactant systems, typically 6-13 wt% active surfactants
- Superior clarity for pH>6.3, with a high tolerance to salt
- Enhanced flash-foam & foam volume; high foam richness, whiteness & elasticity
- Pleasant cushiony in-use feel and clean rinse properties
- Easy-to-use liquid form; suitable for cold process
- Crystal Clear Body Washes with suspended beads or capsules
- Pearlescent body washes and shampoos
- Moisturizing shower creams with high oil content
- Liquid hand soaps
- Facial scrubs with exfoliating beads
- 2-in-1 conditioning shampoos
- Mild Baby Body Washes and Shampoos