Chemical resistance and heat deflection
Veradel® PESU (polyethersulfone) combines good chemical resistance with a high heat deflection temperature, making it a good fit for food service applications. This resin is also inherently flame retardant for use in electronic components and testing devices.
- Heat deflection temperature of 204 °C (399 °F)
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical properties
- Automotive lighting
- Electrical and electronic components
- Food service
- Low-pressure water filtration membranes
- Food and beverage processing membranes
- Industrial filtration membranes
Sulfone polymers are high-heat plastics with a clear advantage. These amorphous thermoplastics offer more toughness, strength and hydrolytic stability than other transparent plastics.