Enhancing Air Management and Exhaust Systems
Solvay’s range of products for air management and exhaust systems provides crucial benefits to air management and exhaust system components. Our portfolio of industry-proven brands includes Amodel® PPA, Ryton® PPS, Torlon® PAI, KetaSpire® PEEK, Tecnoflon® FKM, Actalys® and Optalys®, and Eolys®.
- Amodel® PPA - These high temperature polyamides retain outstanding mechanical integrity in temperatures of up to 230°C. Amodel® PPA offers exhaust and air management systems excellent dimensional stability, great performance under elevated temperature, processing ease and more.
- Ryton® PPS - With exceptionally high modulus and creep resistance, Ryton® high-heat polymers are ideal for precision molded components because of their high temperature service. For components such as air ducts, Ryton® PPS provides outstanding performance benefits such as temperature resistance.
- Torlon® PAI - This thermoplastic polymer possesses exceptional resistance to wear, creep and chemicals and performs impressively under high temperature conditions. Torlon® PAI are a great match for turbochargers efficiency and coatings.
- KetaSpire® PEEK - Known for its outstanding fatigue and chemical resistance, KetaSpire® PEEK possesses great dimensional stability for air management and exhaust system components. KetaSpire® PEEK is ideal for lower weight and inertia in complex applications.
- Tecnoflon® FKM - Tecnoflon® FKM are synthetic rubbers that perform excellently under thermally aggressive environments. These high-performance elastomers allow turbocharger hoses to remain flexible at temperatures below freezing, preventing leakage and optimal design flexibility.
- Actalys® & Optalys®, Eolys® - Actalys®, Optalys® and Eolys® are sustainable performance materials that guarantee fuel-efficiency, emission reduction and particulate filter regeneration. Actalys® and Optalys® offer outstanding thermal stability, stable surface areas and accessible oxygen storage capacity. Eolys® is a fuel-borne catalyst additive that reduces fuel consumption and engine oil dilution, enhances DPF regeneration efficiency in cold operation conditions and introduces flexibility in exhausts.
Explore all products for Internal Combustion Engine