Specialty Polymers for Automotive
Global automotive OEMs face the challenge of meeting upcoming CO2 and tailpipe emissions standards. In order to address these challenges, OEMs are focused on improving powertrain efficiency through engine downsizing and transmission down-speeding, increasing the electrification of their vehicles, lightweighting, and reducing fuel consumption.
Specialty Polymers is focused on these CO2 and emissions reduction technologies by offering high-performance polymers that offer heat and chemical resistance as well as dimensional stability.
Our products are widely considered for the following solutions:
- Thermal and air management
- Transmission and launch devices
- Electronics and lighting
- Traction motors and power electronics
- Fuel and SCR systems
- Structural and semi-structural, lightweighting
- Chassis, braking and steering