Solvay’s Solutions for Ink Optimization
Our broad portfolio of specialty polymers, solvents and additives for printing inks delivers exceptional performance and enables consumers to convert from solvent-borne systems to waterborne formulations.
- Sipomer® - Sipomer® specialty polymers are added during the emulsion polymerization stage to improve various features in inks.
- Rhodasurf® - Rhodasurf® APEO-free ethoxylates enhance the stability and performance of a wide range of polymer systems. Rhodasurf® nonionic surfactants are ideal for improving color acceptance and pigment wetting.
- Rhodafac® - This APE-free emulsifier and surfactant delivers performance improvements to ink applications, such as reduced water absorption, enhanced gloss and outstanding color compatibility.
- Rhodoline® Specialty Additives - Rhodoline® specialty additives are known to enhance the chemical stability of inks, offering ink applications enhanced anti-foaming properties, wetting and pigments dispersion, improved color strength and acceptance.
- Augeo® SL 191 - This bio-based solvent is characterized by its low odor, making Augeo® SL 191 ideal for a broad range of ink applications.
- Polymist® PTFE Micronized Powders - Known to enhance the performance properties of the host material, Polymist® micronized PTFE powders are outstanding additives that improve coatings features, such as wear, scrub and scratch resistance.
Explore all products for Inks