High-performing, sustainable solutions for cooking appliances
Kitchen appliances and tools need to endure heavy use and harsh external factors. They require high-quality materials and must meet stringent food safety regulations.
Our portfolio of specialty materials enables manufacturers to create cooking appliances that withstand exposure to high heat and moisture and reduce noise vibration harshness (NVH) while meeting strict safety and performance standards.
Use this e-guide as an in-depth resource to enable the development of high-performance coffee machines, air fryers, ovens, kitchen utensils and more. These solutions provide several benefits, including:
- Reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Improved high heat and moisture resistance
- High-quality aesthetics and appearance
- Enhanced durability and ductility
- High heat and chemical resistance
We can help you meet your sustainable cooking application needs with our broad-ranging portfolio of solutions.