LANGUES
EN | FR | NL

Participation notification by Blackrock Inc.

According to Belgian transparency legislation (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) has notified Solvay S.A. that: On May 15, 2018 BlackRock Inc. crossed the 3% statutory threshold downwards of direct voting rights with 2.65% while holding2.22% of equivalent financial instruments, or a total of 4.87%. On May 15, 2018 BlackRock Inc. crossed the 3% statutory threshold downwards of direct voting rights until 2.65%. With equivalent financial instruments a total of 4.87% of voting rights is obtained, down from 4.98%.

Notification de participation par BlackRock Inc.

Le 4 avril 2018 BlackRock Inc. a franchi à la baisse le seuil statutaire de 5 % avec 4,37 % via le nombre de droits de vote directs et 0,62 % via des instruments financiers équivalents, pour un total de 4,99 % des droits de vote existants émis par Solvay S.A.

Participation notification by Solvac SA

According to the Belgian transparency legislation in force (Law of May 2, 2007), SOLVAC SA, located at Rue des Champs Elysées 43 – 1050 Brussels – Belgium, has notified Solvay SA that on March 21, 2018, Solvay Stock Option Management Sprl (SSOM) crossed downwards the statutory declaration threshold of 3% of the existing voting rights emitted by Solvay SA, for a total of 2.989% (2.318% of direct voting rights + 0.67% of other financial instruments), whereby the combined holding by Solvac and SSOM reached 33.70% of the existing voting rights; and on March 22, 2018, SSOM crossed upwards the statutory declaration threshold of 3% of the existing voting rights emitted by Solvay SA, for a total of 3.013% (2.342% of direct voting rights + 0.67% of other financial instruments), whereby the combined holding by Solvac and SSOM reached 33.72% of the existing voting rights.

folder