Customized high-performance polyketones
AvaSpire® PAEK (polyaryletherketone) is a family of high-performance polyketones tailored to fill cost and performance gaps between PEEK and other high-performance polymers. For example, ductility and toughness can be significantly improved versus comparable grades of PEEK, delivering 20% higher tensile elongation at yield and doubled tensile elongation at break values.
Depending on the grade, AvaSpire® PAEK outperforms comparable grades of PEEK.
- Higher stiffness from 150 °C to 190 °C (302 °F to 374 °F)
- Improved ductility and toughness
- Equal or better chemical resistance
- UL-94 V0 rating at 0.8 mm
- Comparable strength and stiffness at up to 30% lower cost
- Excellent aesthetics and colorability
Choose the Performance You Need
AvaSpire® PAEK is available in:
- Neat grades (lubricated, non-lubricated)
- Glass fiber and carbon fiber reinforced grades (structural grades)
- Wear resistant SL grades (lubricated, non-lubricated, load bearing)
Glass fiber and carbon fiber reinforced KetaSpire® PEEK grades deliver the greater mechanical robustness required for structural applications.
Discover more at AvaSpire.com