Naturally-derived polymers for hair and skin care formulations
Jaguar® HP 105
The caring of the nonionic guars
The synergy between Jaguar® HP 105 and the xanthan gum provides an innovative association of naturally-derived rheology control polymers, resulting in texture improvement and good compatibility with mild transparent formulations. It also delivers a soft and smooth skin feel.
What consumer needs does it answer?
- Naturally-derived ingredient for personal care formulations
- High-performance of moisture and hydration for dry skin and dry hair
- Optimal sensory experience with a smooth and soft feel
"On top of its well-known thickening properties in shampoos and conditioners, Jaguar® HP 105 provides softness to hair as well as richer feel and superior detangling in conditioners."
Jaguar® HP 105 provides superior thickening to dry and damaged hair and skin formulations
What are the main attributes of Jaguar® HP 105?
- Film-forming properties protecting hair and skin from further damage throughout the day
- Increase the viscosity of hair conditioners by 20% for a superior foam richness
- Non-ecotoxic profile to design sustainable conditioners
- Multi-functional thickening agent
Jaguar® HP 105, a naturally-derived conditioning polymer
Hydroxypropyl Guar gum
Jaguar® HP-105 s a high molecular weight hydroxypropyl (0.6 DS) guar, non-ionic thickening agent that is effective at low concentrations for transparent fo
Product functions: Conditioner, Film former (Personal Care), Rheology / Viscosity modifier (Personal Care), Texturizer (Personal Care), Thickener (Personal Care)