Rhodapex ESB-70 NAT®
Sourced from plants and produced entirely with renewable carbon
Plant-based SLES Surfactant for Eco-Friendly Personal Cleansing Solutions
Rhodapex® ESB-70 NAT is a Sodium Laureth Sulfate that is sourced from plants and produced entirely with renewable carbon. Absolutely no carbon of petrochemical origin is used in its production.
Sustainability Profile of Rhodapex® ESB-70 NAT
- Based on Ethylene Oxide made from sugarcane
- Lauryl Alcohol sourced from palm oil
- 100% renewable carbon
- Completely preservative-free
- Suitable for Ecocert formulations
- Sugarcane waste reused for example to generate energy
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by up to 30%*
*Solvay has carried out an internal carbon footprint evaluation made on the overall life cycle including end-of-life of Rhodapex® ESB-70 NAT compared to conventional SLES.
Key benefits for consumers
- High performance cleansing
- Positive natural and sustainable resonance for consumers
Key benefits for formulators
- Performance equal to conventional SLES
- Behaves like conventional SLES
- Available in a 70% actives form
- Natural raw material
- A response to consumer demand for sustainable cosmetic solutions
Efficient in high performance shampoos, body washes, liquid hand soaps and even in detergents.