Biobased biostimulant for seed application
Secure your crop potential with AgRHO® S-Boost™
Today, most of agricultural areas worldwide are vulnerable to abiotic stress. Drought, extreme temperatures and high winds can considerably reduce crop quality and yields.
Solvay’s bio-based biostimulant, AgRHO® S-Boost™ assists in combating the effects of those environmental stresses.
With its unique mode of action, S-Boost shapes soil properties around the seed to favor water and nutrient uptake, enhance germination, strengthen root development and ultimately increase yield.
AgRHO® S-Boost™ benefits
Secure early stage
- Boost seed germination
- Enhance plant vigor
- Maximize plant establishment
Improve abiotic stress resistance
- Stronger root architecture
- Optimized water & nutriments uptake
- Symbiotic interaction with soil micro-organisms
Optimize crop yield
- Positive yield response on multiple crops
- Mitigation of adverse drought conditions
Adapted for a wide range of crops and compatible with both biologicals and traditional seed treatments, our plant-derived products offer a wide array of formulation options for your seeds.
How does it work ?
In a crowded biostimulant space, Solvay’s AgRHO® S-Boost™ stands out with its unique mode of action:
- S-Boost™ is a bio-based macromolecule initially coated on the seed
- S-Boost™ physically shapes the soil into a water and nutrients attractor
- S-Boost™ modifies the plant environment and metabolism, increasing root architectures by densifying secondary roots
AgRHO® S-Boost™ agronomic benefits
The agronomic performance of the S-Boost™ product range was evaluated through field trials conducted over a number of years on different crops and in different geographical zones, mainly Europe, North America and Brazil.
Field trials results on corn and soybean:
A sustainable solution derived from plant
AgRHO® S-Boost™ is derived from a natural agro-polymer extracted from a legume plant. It is then chemically modified before being applied on the seed.