Naturally-derived polymers for hair and skin care formulations
The most versatile of the cationic guars
Jaguar® Optima is a unique bio-based conditioning polymer optimized to deliver wet and dry hair conditioning benefits without weighing hair down. It is also an excellent additive to aid in the deposition of finely dispersed ingredients onto the hair and scalp and is an alternative to polymers such as polyquaternium-10.
What consumer needs does it answer?
- Naturally-derived and COSMOS certified ingredient for personal care formulations
- Delivers wet and dry conditioning benefits by itself
- Best-in-class for sulfate-free and silicone-free shampoos
"Jaguar® Optima provides a unique hair experience by enabling combing cleanliness, softness and formulation flexibility in silicone-free shampoos."
Jaguar® Optima is optimized to deliver high performance with flexibility
What are the main attributes of Jaguar® Optima?
Delivers the wet combing performance by itself in silicone-containing shampoos
- Delivers excellent dry combing performance by itself without weighing hair down
- Provides superior ease of combing and conditioning feel vs. standard guars
- Offers superior dimethicone deposition vs. polyquaternium polymers with less build-up
- Aids deposition on hair and scalp
- Provides a flexible guar suitable for all hair types
Jaguar® Optima, a naturally-derived conditioning polymer
It is not suitable for clear shampoos (except at low dosage) if biodegradability or non-ecotoxicity is required.