Solvay showcases its Innovative Range of Surfactants and Polymers for Home Care Solutions at H3I exhibition in UK.
Birmingham, United Kingdom – March 11th and 12th 2014 – Solvay will participate in the Household, Industrial and Institutional Ingredients (H3i) Exhibition, stand 140, from March 11th to March 12th 2014 at Birmingham, UK.
With the combination of its key technologies and its technical expertise in laundry cleaning & bleaching, disinfectants, dish washing and hard surface cleaning applications, Solvay is the partner every step of the way in helping companies meet specific consumer needs.
In the Household & Industrial and Institutional (HII) segment, Solvay offers a broad range of products including sodium percarbonate, hydrogen peroxide, paracetic acid & sodium carbonate as well as soil release & surface modification polymers, hydrotropes, mild amphoteric surfactants & green non toxic solvents.
Key products from Solvay will be presented at its stand n° 140 during the exhibition, including:
Solvay Novecare offers:
- Repel-O-Tex®: range of soil release polymers to boost cleaning in powders and liquids to maintain fabric’s whiteness
- Mirapol® Surf-S: range of specialty polymers for hard surface cleaners
- Rhodoclean® EFC: a pine oil derived nonionic surfactant for low foam high pressure cleaning, CIP and industrial cleaning
- Mackam® and Mirataine®: efficient hydrotopes for transparent cleaners and streak-free glass cleaning
- Mackam® and Miranol®: mild and efficient amphoteric surfactants to improve foam viscosity in hand dish washes and fine fabric detergents
- Rhodiasolv Infinity®: green non toxic, non mutagenic, non flammable emulsion for use in degreasers and spot removers for fabrics Mackamine®: a good low foam grease solubiliser with bleach, electrolyte and acid stability.
Solvay Essential Chemicals offer:
- Oxyper®: sodium percarbonate bleach for hygienically clean laundry and dishes
- Interox®: hydrogen peroxide bleach for fabric & hard surface cleaning and disinfection
- Proxitane®: peracetic acid, a broad spectrum biocide
- SodaSolvay® & Bicar®: carbonate builder and pH buffer
- Eureco™: cold wash organic peracid bleach