Application Project Engineer GC Auto
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
We bond with customers and partners to address today and tomorrow’s megatrends. As a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions, Solvay brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment, to solve critical industrial, social and environmental challenges. You can count on our innovative solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner and more sustainable future.
We are looking for:
Familiar with auto customer material spec-in process of our products, clearly understand customer real needs. Coordinate with AD team and internal resources, Develop solutions for frontline team to meet customer requirements. Support auto Frontline to win key projects and maximize financial realization regionally.
We count on you for:
- Work with Auto Marketing team and KAMs together, to deeply understand Automobile business and Auto Marco trend, according to Marco trend to prepare the AD strategy and roadmap;
- Keep close communication with the frontline team, fully align the AD objective with the frontline team;
- Clearly define the strategic application and key projects with the front line team together, and set the priorities for those application and projects;
- Develop solutions for the front line team to meet customer’s requirement, coordinate all internal & external AD resources.
- As for Auto application, Work with global initiative team closely to strengthen our AD capabilities and translate global good practice for regional business development and growth;
- Closely work with material engineering department together to evaluate our experiment grade, support new material development in Auto market for business growth.
- To share with his /her expertise with regional and global ADL team, support to build up one total-solution team locally and globally.
You will bring:
- At least 6 years working experience in the field of engineering plastics spec-in process which relate with Auto business;
- Know the assessment and certification process of plastics for the Auto application;
- Have the good experience to manage the project development;
- Strong team work spirit, good coordination skill between cross-function teams;
- Able to work and communicate clearly with internal and external
- Be open ,self confidence and great team work spirit
- Strong desires for success, self motivated, proactively looking for new challenges.
- Mechanical engineering/ Electronics / Polymer Master Degree or above.
- Good English communication ability
You will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 16, or more, weeks of maternity/paternity and co-parenting leave, according to local regulations.
- Training platform for all employees
- Free language courses (24 languages available)
- Free well-being sessions (physical and psychological)
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.
You are having trouble applying?
If you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available.