Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science. In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
We bond with customers and partners to address today and tomorrow’s megatrends. As a global leader in Materials, Chemicals and Solutions, Solvay brings advancements in planes, cars, batteries, smart and medical devices, water and air treatment, to solve critical industrial, social and environmental challenges. You can count on our innovative solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner and more sustainable future.
We are looking for:
- HSE Engineer to perform all HSE functions within manufacturing site. Responsible for working within the organization and external parties; authorities/ legal/ communities and interested stakeholders etc.
- Directly report to the Site Manager and work at WHA Eastern Industrial Estate (Map Ta Phut) Rayong
We count on you for:
- Conduct HSE induction and training for new hired and employees and for visitors.
- Conduct and control safety work permit to ensure follow the regulations.
- Maintain HSE performance/ metrics indicator, reporting and communicating within the organization.
- Support safety incident investigation.
- Manage HSE standards to align policies/ regulation and compliance.
- Monitor and measurement of environmental issues; soils/ water etc.
- Lead the HSE Management system/ outside assigned activities.
You can count on us for:
- Growth and open for opportunities that beneficial and value added for all employees
You will bring:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Safety and Occupational health management or Chemical Engineer or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Chemical Manufacturer
- Knowledge PSM/ PHA or risk assessment
- Knowledge ISO14001, ISO45001 and ISO9001
You will get:
- Competitive salary
- 16, or more, weeks of maternity/paternity and co-parenting leave, according to local regulations
- Training platform for all employees
- Free language courses (24 languages available)
- Free well-being sessions (physical and psychological)
If you’d like to find out more about what happens next with your application or get some tips on how to complete it.
You are having trouble applying?
If you are experiencing difficulties in completing or sending your application, help is available.