Sinterline® Technyl® Powders
Optimal 3D printing material from the Technyl® Force
Sinterline® Technyl® Powders are the first polyamide 6 powder range designed for selective laser sintering (SLS). This solution yields the mechanical and thermal performance required to make 3D parts printing a compelling option for prototyping and low to medium volume production.
- Durable parts: similar to injected PA6 GF 20 with high mechanical and thermal resistance
- Enhances 3D printing and SLS with strong mechanical and thermal performance
- Sinterline® offers properties similar to serial compound material to achieve performance nearly at injection levels.
- Reinforced Sinterline® grades enable functional parts to be created rapidly, integrating more robust mechanical and thermal properties than other available options. This reduces the need for pre-production tooling and helps bring new parts to market faster.
- Sinterline® Technyl® Powders are well-suited for many applications, notably in automotive, appliances, sporting goods, plumbing, transportation, construction, and electrical markets.
- Strong thermal, mechanical, and chemical resistance
- Several grades available to match your specifications
- Dimensional stability
- Excellent surface aspect
- Flowability and particle size distribution for efficient sintering
Tailor made support to meet your exact needs
Global customer support services are available for all Technyl® products. Solvay’s technical development and service centers will help you design the exact solution you need to respect your product requirements, cost constraints, and production considerations.
Apply it to your market!
- Automotive: Oil modules, oil pans, cylinder heads covers, cooling pipes, air ducts, charge air coolers, air intake manifolds, radiator end-tanks
- Transportation: Motor bike & bycicle parts, boat engine modules, agricultural machinery, engine parts
- Sporting Goods: Jet ski applications, snowboard & ski bindings, cycling shoe soles
- Appliances: Pumps, pipes, quick-connectors
- Construction: Miniature circuit breakers (MCB), electrical connectors
- Plumbing: Water pumps, water connectors