Technyl® for air intake & cooling systems
60 years of performance: TECHNYL® is stronger than ever
A leader in automotive solutions for thermal management
Solvay Engineering Plastics offers a complete array of hydrolysis-resistant Technyl® grades for the most demanding appliances delivering multiple benefits:
- Extensive product portfolio referenced by global and regional OEMs.
- Easy processing and compatibility with numerous production techniques, including injection, welding blow-molding, overmolding, and more.
- Optimization of parts design and functional integration, as well as potential for weight reduction.
- Worldwide availability of Technyl® products customer support.
A dedicated offer for turbo charging
To meet growing demand for downsized engines that continue to offer lightweight high performance and power output, Solvay Engineering Plastics offers a specially designed range of heat performance materials:
- Technyl® B2 V15 is the new generation for 2D and 3D blow-molding, providing complex tubular parts able to resist temperatures up to 210°C.
- Technyl® Heat Performance (HP), a product range for injection-molded applications, providing continuous 200°C temperature resistance.
A range of hydrolysis-resistant grades for the most demanding applications
- 20-year track market reference.
- Tensile strength improvement versus standard materials after aging in water/glycol hot mixtures.
- High hydrolysis and road salt resistance for extreme conditions.