A breakthrough for the aquaculture & salmon farming industry.
In the salmon farming industry, one of the main threats that can affect production is parasitic disease like sea lice. Our hydrogen peroxide based solution PARAMOVE® is used to control this problem.
How does it work? Salmon are immersed in PARAMOVE® and the hydrogen peroxide quickly removes the lice leaving only oxygen and water in the environment.
Key Benefits of PARAMOVE®:
- Flexible dosing solutions.
- Short treatment times.
- Immediate lice removal.
- Instantaneous measurement of treatment concentration.
- Withdrawal period of meat: zero days.
Key features of PARAMOVE®:
- Effective long-term solution for lice control on farmed Atlantic salmon when used as part of an integrated pest management strategy.
- Manufactured as a veterinary medicinal product following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Supplied as a prescription only licensed veterinary medicine under Solvay's marketing authorizations.
- Certified farms are not limited in the number of treatments using PARAMOVE®.
PARAMOVE® use should follow the information given in the summary of product characteristics (SPC) and be used under veterinary guidance.
Peroxides in daily life
Aquaculture Stewardship Council
- Europe / Middle East / Africa
- North America